Our company has built a strong reputation for high quality custom Aluminum fabrication. As our business continues to grow we’re looking for other skilled and experienced fabricators to join our team. We fabricate a huge variety of custom items for customers ranging from high-end aluminum railings work for commercial and residential sectors to custom fabrications.
– At least 2 years experience fabricating a wide variety of custom items in aluminum items.
– Welding abilities in MIG
– Able to work in all weather conditions .
Applicants should also have:
- Excellent lay up and fitting skills to minimal tolerances
- Extensive experience finishing stainless (polishing, graining, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to work without supervision
- Some experience in power tools and grinders
- Good communication skills, be personable and able to work in team atmosphere.
- Strong work ethic and pride in work
We pride ourselves in offering a safe, friendly and professional working environment with great wages and benefits. If you have the above skills and are looking for varied, interesting, long-term work, and an opportunity to use your skills.
Located in beautiful Vancouver, Canada (frequently voted as one of the world’s most liveable city in numerous surveys) we also offer very competitive wages, extensive benefits and job security.
This is a contract to fulltime, or Fulltime position.
Salary is open depending on experience
Fax your resume to 604-597-0350
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org